The Spiderwick Chronicles is a series of children's books by Tony DiTerlizzi and Holly Black. They chronicle the adventures of the Grace children, twins Simon and Jared and their older sister Mallory, after they move into Spiderwick Estate and discover a world of faeries that they never knew existed. The Field Guide was first published in 2003 and followed by four more novels, along with several companion books. A second series, entitled Beyond the Spiderwick Chronicles, has also been written, with The Nixie's Song published in September 2007, A Giant Problem published in September 2008, and The Wyrm King published in September 2009.
Please add your review here.
Books in the series
- Book 1- The Field Guide
- Book 2- The Seeing Stone
- Book 3- Lucinda's Secret
- Book 4- The Ironwood Tree
- Book 5- The Wrath of Mulgarath
- Reading Age: add your suggested reading age
- Read Aloud Age: add your suggested read-aloud age
Add comments about the book's suitability, possible concerns and content. If the book is totally clean put "Clean".
If you like this you might like
- The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
- The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
- The Guardians of Childhood by William Joyce
- Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
- Add external links here.