A donkey named Sylvester collects pebbles of unusual shape and color. He finds a magic pebble during his search. Along the way he is scared by a lion and wishes himself into a rock, but he loses the magic pebble in the process. The rest of the story involves him trying himself back into a donkey.
Please add your review here.
- Reading Age: add your suggested reading age
- Reading Aloud Age: add your suggested read-aloud age
Add comments about the book's suitability, possible concerns and content. If the book is totally clean put "Clean".
If you like this you might like
- Shrek by William Steig
- The Three Robbers by Tomi Ungerer
- Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
- The Gruffalo by Julia Donaldson
- The Snowy Day by Ezra Jack Keats
- Pinocchio by Carlo Collodi
- Add external links here