Patrick Carman is an American author, born on February 27, 1966. He mainly writes fantasy and science fiction, for both children and young adults. Carman was businessman, before becoming a writer. His first book was The Dark Hills Divide, a fantasy novel published in 2003, the first of The Land of Elyon series. His next series, written for older readers, was the Atherton trilogy. Carman has written several other series since. In particular, he has experimented with cross-media projects, with technology used to enhance his books.
Please add your review here.
- Reading age: varies between books, youngest around 8+
- Read aloud age: varies between books, youngest around 7+
Varies between books, but overall fairly suitable for most ages 8+.
List of books
- The Dark Hills Divide (2005)
- Beyond the Valley of Thorns (2005)
- The Tenth City (2006)
- Into the Mist (prequel) (2007)
- Stargazer (2008)
- The Black Circle (2009)—the fifth book of The 39 Clues, a series written by a collaboration of authors.
- Thirteen Days To Midnight (2010)