In the Beginning, Isla Nublar lay silent, untouched...uninhabited. But a startling scientific experiment and a wealthy man's fantasy have turned the small island into a place of terrible wonder. It is called Jurassic Park. And here - where ancient jungles thrive and primitive life renews - Dinosaurs of eons past walk on the earth once more.
Please add your review here.
- Reading age: (suggested reading age)
- Read aloud age: (suggested read aloud age)
If you like this you might like
(add suggested books here)
- This book comes with 8 pages of color photos from the movie.
- The original book was written by Michael Crichton
- The book was published in 1993.