David Walliams is an English comedian, writer and actor, best known for his partnership with Matt Lucas on the TV sketch show Little Britain. He originally signed a contract with publisher HarperCollins to write two children's books in 2008. The first of these, The Boy In The Dress, was released on November 1, 2008, and a year later his second book was published, Mr Stink. Billionaire Boy followed in 2010. HarperCollins subsequently extended their deal with Walliams through to 2014. His fourth book, Gangsta Granny, was published in 2011. All his books are humorous, at least in part.
I thought Billionaire Boy was really FUNNY! I thoroughly enjoyed it and I would definitely read it again.
Harryvlas123 20:24, January 28, 2012 (UTC)
Please add your review here.
- Reading age: 11+
- Read aloud age: 9+
There are a couple of concerns in Walliams' books, as there are a few rude words (but not totally rude), so they do need a bit of guidance.
List of booksEdit
- The Boy in the Dress (November 2008)
- Mr Stink (November 2009)
- Billionaire Boy (October 2010)
- Gangsta Granny (October 2011)
- ↑ Walliams plans children's stories BBC News (17 December 2007)
- ↑ HarperCollins Children's Acquires Further Three Books by David Walliams HarperCollins press release (23 May 2011)