Andrea "Andi" Carter never tries to get into trouble, but somehow it always manages to find her. Living on the Circle C ranch near Fresno, California, in the 1880s–the heyday of the Old West–provides Andi with more than her fair share of adventures. Whether nearly trampling her schoolmaster on her palomino horse, Taffy, or outwitting an escaped convict, Andi's life is never boring. Her hair-raising escapades always end up teaching her valuable lessons about life, friends, and family.
Andrea Carter and the Long Ride Home
This is a compelling book, which leaves you wanting to know what is going to happen next. It is set in the Old West of California and is centred around Andi, who is horse crazy, and also has some serious attitude problems. Her attitude is actually the cause of her problems and the start of a long adventure for Andi, an adventure that changes her for good! There is a Christian theme that runs throughout the book, and it makes for compelling reading. One of those books that you don't want to put down.
Please add your review here.
Books in the series
- Andrea Carter and the Long Ride Home
- Andrea Carter and the Dangerous Decision
- Andrea Carter and the Family Secret
- Andrea Carter and the San Francisco Smugglers
- Andrea Carter and the Trouble with Treasure (Unpublished, scheduled for February 2010)
- Andrea Carter and the Price of Truth (Unpublished, scheduled for Summer 2010)
- Reading Age: 9+
- Read Aloud Age: 7+
add other guidance here
If you like this you might like
please add other books here
add external links here