Billionaire Boy is a great novel and humorous children's book written by David Walliams, illustrated by Tony Ross, and published in 2010. The book included a "billion pound note" that was used to enter a competition to win a day as a billionaire in London. The book is about a boy called Joe Spud, who is no normal child but a Billionaire Boy! He owns a Formula One racing car and everything a twelve-year-old kid could dream of. But Joe learns that wealth can't give him everything.
- Meet Joe Spud, the richest 12-year-old in the world.
- Joe has everything he could ever want:
- his own Formula One racing car,
- a thousand pairs of trainers,
- even an orang-utan for a butler!
- Yes, Joe has everything he wants,
- but there's just one thing he really needs: a friend...
Praises for Billionaire Boy
- "A triumphant mix of wit and warmth"—Telegraph Books of the Year
- "Guaranteed to appeal to youngsters … definitely another hit for Walliams."—Express
I thought it was very Funny! I thoroughly enjoyed it and I would recommend it to everyone!
Harryvlas123 21:05, January 28, 2012 (UTC)
this book is great get this book first and you will be sucked into david walliams books. Luxurious book!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Reading Age: 11+
- Reading Aloud Age: 9+
There are a few rude words in this book, but they aren't very serious words.