A. A. Milne was the author of the Winnie-the-Pooh books. He was also a poet and playwright before the Pooh books overshadowed his other works.
He was born in Kilburn, London to Vince and Sarah Milne. He was inspired to write a book that featured his son, Christopher Robin Milne, and his stuffed animals as its characters. That book would be Winnie-the-Pooh. He was assisted most of the time by illustrator E.H. Shepard while writing his books to give more life to his stories.
Please add your review here.
- Reading age: add your suggested reading age
- Read aloud age: add your suggested read-aloud age
Add comments about the book's suitability, possible concerns and content. If the book is totally clean put "Clean".
List of books
- When We Were Very Young (1924)
- Gallery of Children (1925)
- Winnie-the-Pooh (1926)
- Now We Are Six (1927)
- The House at Pooh Corner (1928)
- The Birthday Party (1948)
- A Table Near the Band (1950)
- A. A. Milne Wikipedia link